Saturday, April 9, 2011

Welcome to my blog

My name is Mindy and I am starting this blog to discuss my ongoing adventure of trying to start my own business.  I intend to talk about my successes and failures (hopefully not to many of those. :) ).  I will share my new ideas and designs.  I hope along the way to get feedback and suggestions from those of you who will find this.   A little about me, I am the mother of four wonderful boys and I have been married to my husband Josh for almost 11 years.  I work full time with 1 year olds at a childcare center and I love working with children, but my dream is to have a successful business so that I can continue to design children's clothing and purses.  Hopefully I will be able to do this full time in the future.  You can find my shop on etsy at   http://www.etsy.com/shop/FourLovesThe items on there are always changing as I create new designs so check back often.  There are lots of cute items that can be personalized for your child.  Please let me know if you have an idea that I can create for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment